Monday, June 30, 2008

Look at me! I've actually got a background and my first real live post! Yes, and as soon as I get blog-coordinated enough I'll add pictures and stuff. (I really hope nobody holds their breath) I want to thank everyone that has encouraged and helped me along to way! I do have lots to post since baseball season just got over and I have an exciting goal for September I want to share. Besides if I don't get moving Mike will take over (he's really good at figuring it out on his own and he's picture/text coordinated to begin with) and then MY blog will turn more manly than I think I can handle.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Yippee! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

yay welcome! I want Briaunnas blog address or have her add me please and thank you.

Kelsey Danielle said...

We are so excited!! when I opened your blog and up popped a post i thought i had the wrong page for a min!! I'm looking forward to all the cute pictures!!

Valerie said...

i didn't know you posted! you have to send out an email or something for those of us who had given up all hope. i will now remedy the situation by adding you to my google reader. post, post, post,post...

Valerie said...

uh, you've had 24 days now...time to post something new!

Heidi said...

At least post a family picture so I can see you all!

Heidi said...

Thank you!

Does this mean you are going to start blogging for reals?! You've been "sitting under your tree" long enough! :-)